vegetarian socialite

def.: A vegetarian who spends a significant amount of time socializing, entertaining and being entertained at fashionable venues.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marley's Mellow Mood puts you to sleep...and it's legal!

What can I say?  I like to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I don't sleep a lot.  But, when I do sleep, I like it to be deep and cozy.  For years, I have had issues falling asleep when I want to.  This has caused me to fall asleep when I absolutely didn't want to.  The worst instance was during a training session at a new job (they eventually stopped waking me up and let me sleep).  Now, I know there are many remedies out there, but they each have their own issues.  Many don't work.  Some work, but are addictive.  And, some are illegal (I'm not elaborating any more on that!)

That is why I was pleasantly surprised when I learned about Marley's Mellow Mood.  It comes in a small variety of flavors and potency (check the ingredients), and can be found, at least in South Florida, at many convenience stores and gas stations.  The flavor is nice, but the effect is what got me.  I am seemingly immune to most over-the-counter sleep aids.  Marley's Mellow Mood knocks me right out.  I have yet to hear any negative responses to it.  What really impresses me about these drinks are the ingredients.  They are all-natural, vegan, and even colored with vegetable juice!  You can't go wrong and I highly recommend you try some.  That is all I will say without getting paid. ;)

For more info:


http://www.marleybeverages.com/
Twitter: @drinkmellowmood

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this immediately. I've been having a horrible time falling asleep the past couple of months. I'll let you know how it works. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept seeing this stuff at my job next to the booze-flavoring kits and "weird" drinks and I finally got a can. It tasted great and within 2 hours, I was completely passed out. I'll be grabbing another can (or two) for tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having trouble with sleep aids that is proven safe and effective? Then it is time to look into natural sleep aid. This may be the key to give you a good night’s rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have severe insomnia.. and this has been the only thing to put me to sleep and make me feel like I've gotten some ACTUAL sleep, I wake up feeling calm, and just an over-all sense of well being. I would recommend these to anyone who has a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep.. This stuff made me huddle down into my comforter and slumber like a baby. I can't praise it enough.. and hey, it has Bob Marley's fantastic smiling face on it.. how can you go wrong? ^__^

    ReplyDelete