vegetarian socialite

def.: A vegetarian who spends a significant amount of time socializing, entertaining and being entertained at fashionable venues.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why is Pizza so Awesome?

Why is pizza so awesome, you ask?  How dare you!  Pizza is delicious!  I know, I know, I'm eating cow mucous, cows are suffering for my food, my arteries are getting clogged, but pizza is delicious.  I can't resist it.  If you can, I envy you.  At the same time, I feel sorry for you, because you're missing out on pizza.

But, seriously, there are a few great things about pizza for the vegetarian socialite.  First of all, it's yummy.  Second, it's cheap, when you have to "ball on a budget".  Third, most people love it, so it is universally agreeable.  Fourth, it is available EVERYWHERE.  Fifth, no matter how "high-brow" your company is, pizza is a a low-brow food that gets a pass (Donald Trump eats pizza!).  Sixth, it's yummy (did I mention that I like pizza?).

If you're a lucky vegan, you'll find a pizza joint with soy pizza.  But, odds are, if you're not on the west coast or in New York or Miami, you probably won't.  If you do enjoy some cheesy sin from time to time, don't be afraid to suggest pizza as your dining preference for your night on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment