vegetarian socialite

def.: A vegetarian who spends a significant amount of time socializing, entertaining and being entertained at fashionable venues.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meat is Murder...tasty, tasty murder...so why be a vegetarian?

I hear so many comments about how delicious meat is - how great a nice juicy steak is, and so on.  Now, I admit, I had many delicious racks of barbecue ribs in my time.  I grilled some mean burgers and cooked hotdogs over the campfire.  I dare say I made some of the best Italian meatballs ever (my mom helped a little).  So, why did I stop eating meat?

No.

HOW did I stop eating meat?  I'm asked that on almost a daily basis.  The answer is simple - it makes me feel so much better.  My life after meat has been so much healthier.  My energy level and my general health - my complexion, my memory, my weight, everything benefited.  I normally don't subscribe to listening to or spreading propaganda, but the video I have attached today shows some people who have had many of the same experiences I have had since I stopped eating meat.  It is real.  If you haven't tried it, try it.

Is A Vegetarian Diet A Healthy Diet? from Larry Cook on Vimeo.

Seven vegetarians share how being vegetarian has improved their health. Produced by Larry Cook. Distributed by Tubemogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment